Halo at Caseys
The Halo Group, began life in Britain as Halo Antiques in 1976. Its founder Major Philip Oulton loved fine furniture and had a keen eye for selecting attractive antique pieces, which he bought from local people and then sold on within the UK and throughout the world.
In the nearly 40 years since then, Halo has kept up its tradition of supplying high quality, beautiful furniture inspired by the company’s British heritage.
All Halo furniture is designed in house and hand-crafted using the finest materials and embracing traditional techniques and tools to guarantee truly unique and durable, top quality furniture.
Why Choose Halo?
- Hand crafted using traditional techniques and tools
- Halo use only the finest oak and ash timber
- Halo use only the finest Aniline leather hides – the most luxurious in the world
- Each piece of leather is subjected to a seven stage hand treatment to achieve the required lustre and handle
- Specialised waxes and oils are hand applied to create depth of colour and vintage patinas; guaranteeing each hide is a unique finish
- Halo upholstery is designed to “wear in, not out”
Halo Wentworth Small BookcaseWAS €515 NOW €399
Halo Montana Wide Tall BookcaseWAS €829 NOW €659
Halo Professor ArmchairFROM €815In Stock
Halo Reggio High Back 2 Seater Sofa€2135In Stock
Halo Richmond ChairFROM €455In Stock
Halo Balmoral 3 Seater Sofa€2675In Stock
Halo Montana Office Chest€1049Limited Stock
Halo Daddy Downing ChairFROM €1565In Stock
Halo Balmoral 2 Seater Sofa€2335Limited Stock
Reggio Armchair€1575Limited Stock