The years have fostered a strong relationship between Caseys and this manufacturer, another family-run business known for its strict standards and personal touch. With over six decades of experience in the production of highest-quality upholstery, this manufacturer's expertise can be immediately seen in their attractive products.
Simple yet sophisticated, the contemporary design of the Cortland living range pairs ample proportions and angled legs for an effortlessly inviting collection.
- Traditional pinned and glued hardwood frame craft.
- Zig-zag spring seats with foam-filled cushions.
- Hand-tensioned elastic back with foam covering.
- Button-detailed zipped fibre-filled back cushions.
- Zipped feather-filled scatters.
Please enquire for alternative options.
- Milano Pewter fabric upholstery.
- Juice Verve scatter fabric.
- Solid American Walnut feet.
Available in 11 weeks for Free Nationwide Delivery.
Have a question about this item? Contact Us
View our returns policy here
All measurements are approximate and there may be slight variations between manufacturers.
|Height|| 86cm |