5-year Furniture Protection plan
Complete peace of mind for you to enjoy your furniture
Protection Plan is essentially 'no excess' furniture insurance.
- It covers life's little accidents, such as food or drinks spills and accidental damage to your furniture
- When you have an accident, you simply claim on your plan by calling our UK call centre or go online and download a claim form
- There are no excesses to pay or annual renewal costs
- Our aim is to keep your furniture looking good and in full use in your home
- Wherever possible our network of expert repair technicians and cleaning specialists always try to repair the damage
- If it can't be repaired, we will replace the damaged part/item or offer a cash settlement up to the cost of the repair or replacement.
- Claims can be made at any point throughout the 5 years, up to the indemnity value of your plan. This is the price you originally paid for your furniture or €18000 or whichever is lowest
So.. What am I actually covered for?
Accidental Stains such as...
|Accidental Damage such as...|
|✔ Food eg Curry and Pizza||✔ Tears and rips eg. caused by keys|
|✔ Human and Animal bodily fluids eg. blood and vomit||✔ Burns caused by cigarettes|
|✔ Ink eg. biro, felt tip or permanent marker||✔ Scuffs and scratches to wood and covering leather|
|✔ Paint||✔ Pet scratches (not as a result of a build up)|
|✔ Oil-based stains eg. grease or tar||✔ Thread pulls to fabric upholstery|
|✔ Dye transfer from jeans or newspaper (not as a result of a build up)||✔ Chips to wood|
|✔ Make-up and toiletries||✔ Broken glass|
|✔ Unidentifiable stains such as a stain appearing after a party||We do not cover:|
|✔ Bleaches and other household cleaning||✘ General cleaning|
|✔ Adhesives and glues||✘ Wear and tear|
|✔ Acidic liquids eg. vinegar and lemon juice||✘ Odor|
|✘ Colour Change|
|✘ Animal chewing|
|✘ Damage caused by perspiration|
|✘ Structural faults|
Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade your browser to the latest version