Jobs - We're Hiring
About Caseys Furniture
Caseys Furniture is a high profile, award-winning interiors retailer, trading for over 100 years. We are passionate about helping our customers create a comfortable and stylish living experience. We work endlessly to maintain our reputation for providing superb quality furniture at excellent value. Our company’s mission statement has remained the same throughout the years: to build on the strength of its highly reputable name for quality customer service by successfully serving the customer in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner at all times. Our staff are integral to the quality service we provide. We strive to find the best individuals to join our team and continue our passion for furniture in our Cork and Limerick stores.
Sales Assistant Full and Part Time (Flexible Hours) in Limerick
Are you an ambitious, out-going individual seeking a new challenge as part of a dynamic and forward thinking team in one of Irelands high profile interiors retailer?
We are looking for experienced salespeople in our award winning Limerick store. Sales Assistants are an integral part of the service we offer in our purpose built store. We seek to inspire our customers with our ever-changing in-store displays and sharing style tips. The ideal candidate will have retail experience, an eye for interiors and a great personality.
• Retail sales assistant experience is desired but not essential.
• A passion for delivering exceptional service to our customers to aid them in bringing their interior vision to life.
• We want excellent communication and interpersonal skills with superb attention to detail.
• A background or love for interior design is an advantage.
• Light computer skills are needed for this role.
• Eagerness to keep up-to-date with interior and furniture trends.
Interested candidates should forward a CV to email@example.com