Jobs - We're Hiring
About Caseys Furniture
Caseys Furniture has been retailing in Ireland for almost 100 years. Today it is recognised as the furniture retailer of choice by providing superior service and a comfortable living experience to all its customers. We enjoy a highly esteemed reputation for superb quality furniture at excellent value, together with the promise of a leading retail experience and unparalleled service to our loyal customers. Through our many decades in business, the company’s mission statement has remained the same: to build on the strength of its highly reputable name for quality customer service by successfully serving the customer in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner at all times. Caseys Furniture currently operates from the original store at 65 Oliver Plunkett Street in Cork and an award-winning purpose-built store in Raheen in Limerick.
E-Commerce Executive (Cork)
Are you an ambitious professional seeking a new challenge as part of a dynamic and forward thinking team?
Caseys Furniture has been successfully retailing in Ireland since 1921, and we currently have an exciting opening for and E-Commerce Administrator to join our talented team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys the challenge of a fast paced environment, and who will help us continue to offer a superior online experience for our customers.
Summary of role
• Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions).
• Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
• Help the team build traffic and sales via the website.
• Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites.
• Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context.
• Experience using packages like Excel and ERP systems.
• Computer literate with an understanding of web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files).
• Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS would be a plus.
• Process Web orders ensuring a seamless experience for our customers
• Update and maintain product information and content on the website.
• Implement banners, images, promotions etc for display on the website.
• Update content managed areas (copy & artwork).
• Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management).
• Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising.
• Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements.
• Understand and develop sources of traffic: email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
• Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders.
Interested candidates should forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Executive (Part-Time - Cork)
Are you an ambitious professional seeking a new challenge as part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team?
Caseys Furniture has been successfully retailing in Ireland since 1921, and we currently have an exciting opening for a Social Media Executive to join our talented marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment, and who will help us continue to offer a superior online experience for our customers.
Summary of Role:
A unique opportunity awaits a talented social media enthusiast to manage best-in-class social media engagement for this high-profile interiors retailer. The Social Media Executive is responsible for leading the social media marketing strategy, to drive traffic and engagement and to improve conversion both in stores and online.
The goal of the Social Media Executive is to identify the Caseys Furniture audience, develop communication strategies, execute social campaigns, and measure the success of the campaigns. This role partners with management team to maintain consistent Caseys Furniture tone of voice and brand identity.
• Implement the social media strategy on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Houzz to support the activities of the marketing & sales functions.
• To manage the day to day social activity, ensuring content is relevant, original and of high quality, preparing posts that help grow audience/customer base.
• Source articles and news related to interior design and furniture that can be used for posting on Caseys social pages.
• Engage in dialogue with fans/ customers- Monitoring, listening and responding to the audience.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content, including images, video and written.
• Create and maintain a regular publishing and paid advertising schedule.
• Monitor and analyse competitor activity across social media channels for each brand
• Carry out analysis of e-marketing initiatives and website performance - google analytics, social media monitoring and engagement.
• Liaise with the company’s external design and web agencies as required.
• Support to the E-Commerce Manager on all new product launch campaigns and ongoing marketing activity.
• Monitor the effectiveness of posts and assist in altering strategies accordingly
• Prepare Analysis of various social media platforms to measure click-throughs and traffic activity.
• Provide feedback report to marketing, sales and management departments outlining public opinions, complaints and conversations surrounding the brand that are taking place on the online sphere.
• Monitor trends in social media developments, tools, applications, channels and strategy.
Professional Qualifications/Experience Preferred:
• Recognized Qualification in Marketing or Social Media
• Experience in using the multitude of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, (Portfolio of pages created and handled on social media would be useful)
• Experience of using paid advertising on social media platforms.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Background in interior design and/or retail is an advantage.
• Team player with ability to work on own initiative with excellent communication.
• Effective planning, analytical and organisational skills.
• Experience with Google Analytics, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• A creative, proactive individual with the ability to make good judgements
• The ability to multi-task and handle time-sensitive assignments
• Needs to be smart, social & outgoing- we want thinkers and idea sharers, not order takers.
Interested candidates should forward a CV to email@example.com
Sales Assistant (Limerick)
Caseys Furniture has over 95 years’ experience as retailers of quality furniture and carpets. We are proud of our many years trading and of our quality staff who have worked with us for generations.
We are continuing to recruit for our Limerick store and are looking for experienced salespeople to join our sales team.
• A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer experience is essential for this role
• Attention to detail.
• Retail personal service assistant experience essential.
• A minimum of 5 years retail experience is a must.
Interested candidates should forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org