About Caseys Furniture
Caseys Furniture is a high profile, award-winning interiors retailer, trading for over 100 years. We are passionate about helping our customers create a comfortable and stylish living experience. We work endlessly to maintain our reputation for providing superb quality furniture at excellent value. Our company’s mission statement has remained the same throughout the years: to build on the strength of its highly reputable name for quality customer service by successfully serving the customer in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner at all times. Our staff are integral to the quality service we provide. We strive to find the best individuals to join our team and continue our passion for furniture in our Cork and Limerick stores.
Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Administrator (full time)
Are you an ambitious professional seeking a new challenge as part of a dynamic and forward thinking team?
Caseys Furniture has been successfully retailing in Ireland since 1921, and we currently have an exciting opening for and E-Commerce Executive to join our talented team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys the challenge of a fast paced environment, and who will help us continue to offer a superior online experience for our customers.
Summary of role
- Driving online revenue and plan strategies to help reach monthly targets.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
- Help the team build traffic and sales via the website.
- Assist with social media marketing activities, managing content creation, proofing, and posting.
- Work with e-commerce and marketing teams to compile campaign performance data and prepare marketing reports.
- Help the marketing team with campaign launches and management, coordinating and driving schedules.
- Working with the ecommerce manager and the group marketing team to drive revenue on caseys.ie by integrating the seasonal campaigns and new strategies on the website.
- Engage with external 3rd parties in the development and enhancement of the new website.
- Full training on website software, systems and product management will be provided.
- Ad-hoc support across any additional Marketing business requirements.
Skills & Qualifications / Desirable Qualities:
- Have some project management experience and comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative thinker.
- Self-motivated and willing to work on your own initiative.
- Have some knowledge of search engine marketing and using the major social media platforms.
- Must have strong computer skills and be comfortable working with different platforms and software.
- Proficient user of Google Analytics and the ability to translate data into usable insights.
- Focused, highly organized, proactive and enthusiastic with a self-starter attitude.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. The ability to develop key relationship with stakeholders.
- Experience in any e-commerce platform desirable.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3rd level qualification in Digital Marketing, Marketing or related discipline desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet targets and objectives.
- Proven track record for implementing a digital strategy, as part of overall marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills. The ability to coordinate key milestones with a number of stakeholders ensuring projects are delivered on time.
In your Cover Letter, please answer the following questions:
- What is your notice period & salary expectation?
- Describe how you implemented a successful ecommerce strategy in the past?
The successful individual will be a highly motivated marketing professional, passionate about what they do. A "think outside the box" individual.
This position will provide incredible experience in the areas of e-commerce, digital marketing and retail sales. This is an executive level role with endless opportunity to learn and grow in all aspects of the business.
Please send your C.V. and letter of application to [email protected]. Only those shortlisted for interview will be responded to.
Warehouse Operative (Full time - Permanent)
This is a physical job which requires a lot of lifting and moving of furniture
The main duties are:
- Unloading containers and put away scanning into locations
- Picking and assembly of customers orders
- Quality inspection of furniture
- Loading delivery trucks as per manifest
- Housekeeping and general hygiene
- Also required to go out on deliveries during busy periods
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Spot lorries and allocate stock as needed
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Use common warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
Delivery Driver (Full time - Permanent)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Rigid Drivers. This role reports directly into the Warehouse Manager.
This job involves delivering and assembling furniture to customers houses mainly in the Munster area.
This is a Full Time position
Key Duties & Requirements
Full Clean “C” driving licence, all CPC certs and drivers taco card
Company willing to pay for CPC certs
Valid manual handling certificate as a lot of lifting involved
Good customer service skills and phone manner
DIY skills an advantage
Must wear uniform and maintain personal appearance
4 Weeks annual leave
Company Pension Scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€36,000.00 per year
Licence: C Driving licence (Required)
Job Duties: Delivering to residential locations