Jobs - We're Hiring
About Caseys Furniture
Caseys Furniture has been retailing in Ireland for almost 100 years. Today it is recognised as the furniture retailer of choice by providing superior service and a comfortable living experience to all its customers. We enjoy a highly esteemed reputation for superb quality furniture at excellent value, together with the promise of a leading retail experience and unparalleled service to our loyal customers. Through our many decades in business, the company’s mission statement has remained the same: to build on the strength of its highly reputable name for quality customer service by successfully serving the customer in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner at all times. Caseys Furniture currently operates from the original store at 65 Oliver Plunkett Street in Cork and an award winning purpose-built store in Raheen in Limerick.
Sales Consultant (Limerick)
Fantastic opportunities are available for energetic and experienced furniture salespeople who love dealing with and building relationships with customers. This is a wonderful opportunity to work for one of Ireland’s most respected retailers, which has been operating since 1921.
- Highly motivated and passionate salespeople with genuine belief in generating sales through service excellence.
- High communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with customers in the retail environment.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Should have proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets in sales environment.
- Retail experience a distinct advantage.
Applying for the Role
Please send your CV with the subject line CSLKSP-W and explain why we should invite you for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org.