Jobs - We're Hiring
About Caseys Furniture
Caseys Furniture is a high profile, award-winning interiors retailer, trading for over 100 years. We are passionate about helping our customers create a comfortable and stylish living experience. We work endlessly to maintain our reputation for providing superb quality furniture at excellent value. Our company’s mission statement has remained the same throughout the years: to build on the strength of its highly reputable name for quality customer service by successfully serving the customer in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner at all times. Our staff are integral to the quality service we provide. We strive to find the best individuals to join our team and continue our passion for furniture in our Cork and Limerick stores.
Visual Merchandiser Part-time in Limerick
We’re looking for a Part-Time Visual Merchandiser based in our Limerick Store.
(The position is 3 days per week)
Someone who knows interiors and has worked in a similar role before. We look for artistic flair.
Sharing your enthusiasm for producing visual theatre, aimed at promoting our products, you’ll feed into the Marketing team too - helping to enhance sales, profit and the entire customer experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of visual display merchandising experience.
- Very strong visual merchandising skills & a keen eye for detail and creativity.
- Relevant Education or Degree in Interior Design is preferable.
- Motivated team player, with a flexible, detail-oriented and positive work approach.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge and a keen interest in design, architecture and new product and interiors trends.
- Merchandising instore - creating a WOW customer experience
- Creating new, inspiring and engaging visuals in both stores
- Drive in-store promotions and ensure they are executed consistently.
- Constant review of POS instore and being aware of competitor’s activity- planning visits to competitors at home and abroad to keep in touch with trends and standards.
- Obtain accessories to fit with current styles and trends while constructing displays to include: painting, wiring, design, layout, etc.
- Actively optimize lighting to display merchandise to reflect current style/trends as well as showcasing the presentations to maximize customer engagement.
- Arrange ticketing and signage to enhance presentation of merchandise while reflecting advertising, promotional opportunities, and customer engagement.
- Set-up, maintain and remove displays based on store objectives and advertising trends.
- Ensure all windows are presented to a high standards including room dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication (if applicable)
- Making decisions and finding solutions to tasks that fit logistically and aesthetically.
- Additional assistance in other areas of stock control and management and photo shoots as required.
- Frequent consultations with the marketing team, sales team regarding product presentation.
- Hands-on help for our store managers and sales staff responsible for showrooms.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with key suppliers and company contacts.
- To be successful as part of our Visual Merchandising team you should also have the ability to demonstrate a professional and calm demeanour in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Job Type: Part-time
- Visual Merchandising: 2 years (Required)
Interested candidates should forward a CV to [email protected]
Role Overview: Caseys Furniture is one of Irelands best known furniture retailer and enjoys a reputation of excellent quality and service to customers. It has now moved to a new warehouse and requires good people for its further expansion of services. This position in a 2 person team is based for deliveries from our new warehouse based in Pouladuff in Cork. This exciting and busy environment requires lifting and moving of furniture therefore manual handling is required. A full physical medical examination is carried out for all successful candidates prior to appointment.
• Loading delivery trucks.
• Ringing customers to arrange delivery.
• Delivery to and assembly of Furniture in customers’ houses.
• Reporting of any issues to the Customer Service department.
• Carry out daily truck inspections and reporting of any defects.
• Comply with all health and safety requirements.
• Full Clean C licence required.
• CPC’s up to date.
• Good communicator.
• Good problem solver.
• Good D.I.Y. skills
• Flexible with duties.
• Committed to excellence in role.
• Fluent spoken English is required.
• Manual handling certification required.
• Customer Service orientated
The ideal candidate would have 2 yrs + experience in a driver’s role. The position is a Monday to Friday role with 1 rostered Saturday in 4.
Apply with reference WDR 18 2D to [email protected]
Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade your browser to the latest version